Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Uni-Sex Skirts




I find men in skirts to be H.O.T! So I made some new ones for not only girls .. but also a style for men in mind. The Dirty Rising Sun come with a rising sun panel in the front AND back both longer, and made to sit right on the waist for men. The Pinstripe one also has the longer panel in the front.. but ass less in the back .. so no puffy butt look. Also I made the men's in mind of wearing pants underneath, but hey that options up to you *winks!*.
I also made them in matching pairs so now you and your mate .. ( like me and mine ) can wear matching outfits!
I have them sold separately at 200L each! But tell me you saw this blog and I'll give you a 50L discount!
Models Suomy Voom ( my partner )& Kioko Kumaki ( me )
((note: I have been told my pictures do my skirts no justice, so I think thats a good thing.. Guess I just take crap pictures aye ? ))

No comments: