Monday, October 4, 2010

I LIKE TURTLES!

Ok, so besides watching way to much Tosh.0, I have been getting my inventory on the new Xstreet merge ready. And building the RP sim below ( that is still off limits and will be a instant boot off the sim ). I have LOADS of things in the mix, but.. my RL and other things have bombed me. I kinda wish I had a clone of my self at this point. So, with that in mind, please bare with me as I try to keep up with the high demands of wants and begging from you all :3 And if you need any thing make sure you contact my CSR Alex ( see in world profile for full name ). I love you all ! And make sure if you have Flickr you add me! I love to see pictures of you in any of the Panda Express stuff! Honestly it's what makes me enjoy doing this the most! ♥ Kioko Kumaki

No comments: